BOSWELL BANTER

THIS IS THE FORUM FOR ANY JAGGY ISSUES.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE.

BOSWELL BANTER
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cumnock game

I though we completely outplayed you on Saturday. What happened to the big boy Bone you had upfront last year? I watched you a couple of times in the Scottish last year and think you missed someone like him on Saturday.

Re: Cumnock game

Stuart Bone didny re-sign due work and travel commitments.We are missing a few key players and some players are on or just returning from holiday.But our main objective is promotion not the League cup.Our manager has already stated that in the Chronicle.As for outplaying us,thats crap,Cumnock simply took their chances.That is how you win games, but we will win lots of games this season.I bet we will win more games in our respective leagues.Watch this space
PS
I bet we will have the top goalscorer in the Western Leagues just as we had last season.FACT

OUTPLAYED
DJ DONT YOU KNOW LUGAR OUTPLAY EVERYBODY THEY JUST NEVER WIN ANYTHING. ALL THE REFEREES ARE ALSO AGAINST THEM.

Re: Re: Cumnock game

Im glad that someone else has spotted that the ref is always against Lugar. Thanks mate.

I played for Lugar around 1972 and scored the winner against Cumnock which prevented them winning the league...anybody born then who remembers it?Bill Bentley was in goal for Cumnock,Irvine Cardie centre half.Bert Ezquierdo ran the Lugar team.Aaah the good old days.....

Re: Re: Cumnock game

We remember your "Goal" (flukey, mis-hit shot)
It was a big-toer from 18 yards which trickled into Bentley's net after he had dived too quickly - expecting a volley.

The Barshare CJFC Supporters