BOSWELL BANTER

THIS IS THE FORUM FOR ANY JAGGY ISSUES.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE.

BOSWELL BANTER
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scottish Cup Game

Good luck to Jimsie and Jackie and the Lugar team, I think the team can pull it off against Tayport. I will have a bet on Lugar on Saturday 0/30 so not a bad price for a wee wager. I bet Lugar a while ago to win the cup at 33/1 also I had a bet on my own team to win the cup Glenafton but sorry to say we didnt go any further.Lugar will win playing football, and if Tayport win it will be with pure brawn.
from Roddy and Alec,
Glenafton Athletic.

Re: Scottish Cup Game

Roddy the talk is that someone at Lugar backed Lugar to win the cup at 100/1 at the outset. The bet was £150 and they stand to win £15 k

Re: Re: Scottish Cup Game

That can only be one guy, I would think.

LE.

Roddy,
Cue the cries of indignation from WVM. 'So what team do you really support' etc, etc

All the best to the jaggies and to the Glens for the rest of the season.

LE.

I dont think i will answer the above comment at this time,but i would like to wish Lugar all the best for Saturday,and hope u all have a good day.Dont worry i will be back to my usual self after Saturday[ ha ha ]

Aye all the best guys.

Rat boy, you've surfaced again! You didn't have the guts to do so after we whupped you!
Getting a big team this time was just too much for us.
Back to your sewer rat boy.

LE.

I wouldnt call a penalty shoot out victory after two draws a whupping. Perhaps by your standards it is.
You hit the nail on the head when you said you were beaten by a Big Team.
Lugar are not a big team, but the attitude of "some" of yourfans at Newtongrange was just pig ignorant especially after the efforts that were made at Nitten for you. By all accounts things were much the same at Dunbar and by all accounts you were very lucky to get a draw in both games. I know its goals that count not play & Possession etc.

From our experiences during our trips to Dunny and them visiting us compared to your visitation to MidLothian I would say the Sewer Rats most definatley reside in Darkest Ayrshire

Here's another one that cannot wait to gloat in our defeat. You are obviously another one that's still hurting. Hurry up, there's still room for you in the sewer with your mate Roland.
I think you dislike us more than you like your own teams

Whupped, the both of you!

LE.