BOSWELL BANTER

THIS IS THE FORUM FOR ANY JAGGY ISSUES.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE.

BOSWELL BANTER
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Game off

Shotts game called off this morning due to snow still on the park.

Re: Game off

I was working at Shotts this week .Park unplayable on Friday. Perfectly playable at 12 on Saturday. Pitch completely clear some snow still off pitch.

When was it called off and by whom?. Did Shotts have any players suspended or unavailable?

Re Re Re game off.

I got a surprise when I heard that the Shotts v Lugar game was off. I stay in Newmains and there was no trace of snow on the park opposite my house on Saturday. I might add that in the local paper the game with Lugar wasnt even advertised, usually there is something about the local juniors in the paper, the only thing that was in the local paper was about Wishaw Juniors,maybe as you say, Shotts could have had players injured, we shall see what the local paper says this week just for curiosity.
By the way I am an ex Newcumnockian and I rate myself a real diehard Glens supporter and I travel every Saturday to watch the one and only The Glens and I have been doing this journey from here for years,
I started supporting the Glens when I was very young ,I am not saying how long ago that was, but General Custer was fighting the Indians round about the same time, well it seems like that.
Roddy Glens diehard.

The Marshian has landed.

Re: Re: Game off

Are you refering to Ian who lives in a marsh or did you mean Martian as in a mythical alien from planet Mars. Come to the front of the class and write one hundred lines------ A Martian comes from Mars, A Martian comes from Mars------------------Followed by one hundred -------- I am a big numpty.

Good words from a talbot man lugar man ,can't quite get it right,i'm all confused now[again].Big game on SATURDAY oh i'm excited,i'll have "Buffsound" on to listen for the result.GET INTAE THEM.

Re: Re: Game off

Avoiding the question WVM !

LE.