CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spiritual/emotional Healing & conversion of heart Dear Rev. Father, I am sending petitions of my

Confidential
Dear Rev. Mother,

I am sending petitions of my friends, relatives & myself for prayers, for we are desperately in need of God’s mercy, forgiveness & healing:

Please pray for Mil and her parents who are against Christian & Jesus Christ. So rude, arogant insulting & humilating us
FJ is having very bad time .There are people harassing him, he cannot afford to leave the job as he has not got his Green Card.

Pl. pray for infilling of Holy Spirit to a family that they may repent their sins & accept Jesus as Lord & Savior and that they may be transformed to love Lord Jesus with all their hearts, with all their souls and may be good, kind and respect people around them - Lord Jesus sprinkle Your Precious Blood on them and us and all Seniors and colleagues in FJ's Office. Lord Jesus, I pray this for the sake of Your sorrowful Passion, Crucifixion, death & Resurrection.
I am going for Mass daily, Divine Mercy, and I call unto "I AM WHO I AM" from bleeding heart to come to our rescue (Ps.91).
Only a MIRACLE h from our Lord has to transform all these people in darkness and doing evil to others.

I am praying for their transformation with a bleeding heart! O Lord do not let lose faith and hope in you, that is only thing (Fith in God & Hope in God) keeping me going thru'. Pl. understand my plight. I love God with all my heart & soul, why has He abandoned me & my family?

Divine wisdom to JS to take the right decision about leaving his job

Gift of a child to a couple soon

Yours in Christ
Mabel