CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
physical and spiritual healing - deliverance - job - finacial help

I ask for prayers for me and my mom seriously ill and the family of my brother. I ask for help to the Virgin Mary for all our spiritual and material needs, for all our difficulties and to always make choices according to what God desires. I ask the Blessed Virgin to grant us the gift of humility and holy obedience, to have a great faith and a great charity. I thank and praise the Lord for all that he has given us and ask forgiveness for our sins and our infidelities, I hope that God will grant us every grace and every gift we implore and even those who do not know about having to ask. The Lord help us to understand, to discern and to always do what is right and good and His Holy Will. It 'difficult to observe the gospel of Jesus because of our weakness and immense, we can trust that God will grant us patience and constancy in prayer and grant us the great gift of the Mass and the Eucharist everyday, for the disease, we can not observe. Lord forgive us, we are not as small as you would like but we rely on Thee to Thy power and mercy. Put us all in front of Jesus in the Eucharist and the Mass, if possible. Thank you.