CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Litany of Special Prayers

Special Requests:

1. Through Mother Mary, Our Lady of Mercy, that each Angel and Saint present at every Mass celebrated in the whole world, each and every day, will bring many souls out of purgatory, eternal salvation to many dying souls and miraculous conversions to many obstinate sinners, while also powerfully interceding for all people to become and remain faithful followers in Christ, and that all people choosing and living a celibate life, especially Priests, Religious, and the Consecrated, that each and every day of their celibate life that souls be released from purgatory, eternal salvation be achieved for the dying, and that poor sinners be miraculously converted each and every day, and with ongoing and ceaseless prayers for the sanctity and purity of the Church and world, and that through the intercession of Mother Mary, Our Lady, Exterminatrix of Heresies, we pray for the conversion of all people who believe in falsehood, as well as, all who teach falsehood, especially within the Catholic Church; and we ask that Our Lady of Mercy protect believers so that they will remain with the truth in love and service.

2. Praying that Pope Francis will declare the fifth Marian Dogma very soon in his Pontificate, and that he will also establish a Year for the Faithful Departed and the Souls in Purgatory, and prayers for the conversions of all sinners, especially for the conversions of Dave McConnell, Gilles Latour, John Latulippe, Paul Crooks, Jean-Pierre Mercier, my brother Vince Chung, Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris, Cecile Richards and Dr. Henry Morgentaler, and for our own continual conversion, repentance and growth in holiness, and with prayers for the Marians of the Immaculate Conception of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary and for Emma de Guzman and La Pieta International Prayer Group, and all other good and faithful Christian prayer groups, and for my sister Nina Chung’s intentions.

3. Praying that through Mother Mary's most powerful and never failing intercession I, Alexander Chung, am graced by Jesus to always desire and accept his graces. That I am open to receive him fully so that I will always seek and do His Most Holy Will with prompt, loving, and joyful obedience. I ask and pray it be God's Will that I become a devout, good, prayerful, holy, devoted and joyful Priest or Brother with the Marians of the Immaculate Conception of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary and that I be graced with a strong dedication and devotion for the souls in purgatory. I ask Jesus and Mary for the special graces to pass all my classes and that I soon receive my Master of Divinity. I also offer up and pray for some special intentions that I hope will be acceptable to the Lord.

4. Through Jesus and Mary that all of us receive the special gift of the Living Seal of God and a double portion of Mary's Spirit, so that we may all live in the fullness of love, to love as God loves, and that Mother Mary, Our Lady Mediatrix of all graces wrap Her Mantle of Purity, Protection and Love around all of us, so that we may be Jesus' Light in the world, and we ask that Our Lady of Mercy protect believers so that they will remain with the truth in love and service, and that planned parenthood becomes miraculously transformed into a profound, abundant, and growing institute of life for the Roman Catholic Church, and for the repose of the souls of Christopher Eric Hitchens, Franz Bydlinski, Vincent Chung, Robert Lee, Francois Latour, Vincent Paniccia, and Brian Beahen.

5. That powerful, abundant and ceaseless blessings and graces be bestowed continually upon the ministry You Shall Believe/Science Tests Faith and all the people directly and indirectly involved. Especially Tim Francis, Colleen Hoffman, Ron Tesoriero, Mike Willesee, Ricardo Castañon and Catalina Rivas. May their work and ministry always fulfill God’s Will, bring them closer to God and help bring about a worldwide conversion to Jesus and produce a 1000 fold of lasting fruit and for the intentions and continuing conversion of Ken Fraser.

6. Prayers for all the souls in purgatory. May many be released each and every day, especially the most forgotten and abandoned souls and those of Priests and religious. For the eternal salvation of the dying, may none be lost, and for the conversions of all people, especially poor and obstinate sinners.