CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers for depression and unemployment

Dear Sisters,

Please pray for my daughter to overcome her depression and anxiety and move forward with her job search.
She has been out of college for over a year, and lost her part time job 4 months ago, and is settling into a depression - she has battled this condition most of her life. She's very hard to get through to, and the simplest task becomes an overwhelming process and we have many arguments.
Please, please, please pray that some light comes on in her mind and her heart, and she begins to heal and grow, and for God to help her move forward to live the life she should have as a young adult.

Thank you so very much for your prayers.

Re: Prayers for depression and unemployment

I pray for you and your daughter. It's never easy when one loses his/her source of income. There's a strong feeling of helplessness and doubt as to when you can get back on your feet. I know because I've been retrenched three times and each one felt like it was the first time.

I was let go by my employer last June 2013. I've been unable to find new work to this moment. In fact, it's the reason why I'm on this site.

Let's pray for one another. Hope is not lost.