CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
physical and spiritual healing

I beg you to pray for me and for all the members of my family, pray to God and Mary to heal our sick bodies and our souls, to defend ourselves and to deliver us from evil and evil people, to donate to all of us with the Holy Spirit his gifts and charisms, help us to participate in the holy Mass daily (pains us from the participation not only to Eucharistic adoration at Mass).
I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in God and I know that will make us the great graces; ask the Lord so much light and so much strength and patience in persecution and help us solve all our problems, temporal and spiritual, and to donate to all of us forgiveness of sins, we want to renew our lives and present ourselves to him less unworthy.
Jesus, Mary, to you I entrust all of us, all our problems and concerns in the certainty that graces will be abundant because great is your love and your mercy for us.
The grace of God is always with us and with you, Almighty God bless you for the great love that we do pray for our salvation. Thank you.