CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Litany of prayer

To Jesus through Mary, I offer my heart with all the ongoing intentions upon it, past, present and future. These are offered up for others, the world and myself. I offer the intentions of Jesus and Mother Mary, and I ask that our dear Mother reign in all hearts. I also offer the intentions of St. Joseph, St. Michael, the ArchAngel, my Guardian Angel, I offer the intentions of all the Guardian Angels, along with the intentions of all God's Holy Angels and Saints. I also offer the intentions of the Pope and the Church. I ask for an end to abortion, for the culture of life to prevail in all its aspects for the entire world, for peace in hearts, families and the whole world and for the Laws of God to prevail in our hearts and the entire world. Also special intentions for the Souls in Purgatory, for the dying and for conversions of all people.
I ask for the conversions of Bill Maher, Paul Zachary "PZ" Myers, the four horsemen atheists: Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, and Sam Harris. I also ask for the conversions of Dr. Henry Morgentaler, Cecile Richards, the president of planned parenthood, for the transformation of planned parenthood to become a profound, growing and abundant institute for life for the catholic Church and I ask for the conversions of Dave McConnell, Kenneth Jones, Gilles Latour, Paul Crooks and for my brother's deep conversion and return to the Church. I offer this all in thanksgiving, trust, and love.
Thanks be to God
Amen.