CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Convocation

Let us surround in GOS's LOVE and PRAYER,the loving intercession of Holy Mary,
the Order of Ecumenical Franciscans,during their Convocation,May 31-June 3,2007. During this time of PENTECOST,may they be inspired by the stirrings/
workings of the MOST HOLY SPIRIT. GOD bless all who read this Prayer request,
and may the be helped by GOD. PEACE

Re: Convocation

United in prayer, through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and the intercession of Mary. Please pray for my friend Martha, who had an accident with her horse and broke her hip. Please pray for us - her friends who are taking care of livestock while she recoups. She may be in rehap for 2 weeks and then come home.

Michelle

Re: Re: Convocation in Return for Prayer that I can be hhealthy enough to do Adoration

I will pray for Martha in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. But I need your prayers that I am healthy enough to do Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.

My Adoration for Martha will be very powerful, pray that I myself can do Adoration.

David Cummings

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

United in prayer, through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and the intercession of Mary. Please pray for my friend Martha, who had an accident with her horse and broke her hip. Please pray for us - her friends who are taking care of livestock while she recoups. She may be in rehap for 2 weeks and then come home.

Michelle