CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trying to cope to be good to be humble and kind, I'm trying to understand

Why dear Sister? Why do we have to suffer? I have been trying to be so good to understand why. I pray and pray and pray and nothing. I cry and cry I and beg the Dear Lord for help and nothing. I am in my most humble and child like way and the lost feeling is so strong. I just don't know what to do anymore and what to think. Will the sadness ever go away. I can only hope with the little hope i have left. I am trying not to lose the little hope I have. Pray for a miracle for me, its the only way. thank you with love and hope.

Re: trying to cope to be good to be humble and kind, I'm trying to understand

Calvary.

Think of how the Mother of Sorrows had no example of suffering to draw strength from.

As St. Teresa of Avila says (my paraphrase), "Give Jesus the prayer of suffering--it's the one prayer He thoroughly understands."

May also be a dark night of the soul. Roll with the punches. Your prayer should be for His will to be done. He is purifying you for your journey and future assignment. Make your daily duty your prayer, and persevere at regular devotions. Go to confession weekly.

HTH.

Blessings,
Gemma