Return to Website

Tanooki Suit

"We know all your favorite spots."

Tanooki Suit
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
split

after listening to the VFTS mp3 on their web site I couldn't help but notice the sound quality was a little ameture, but I dig how the cowbell jumps out at ya. can I expect the same quality from your songs?

DETROIT BASKETBALL 1 word 5 letters...

Re: split

Oh yeah, I dig the song. It is pretty good

DETROIT BASKETBALL 1 word 5 letters...

Its a Demo...d-e-m-o, most likely not the finaly version of the song, and definately not mastered. but it still rules anyway.

The recording was done at a friends that is just learning how to use his new equipment. It was an experimental demo deal.

Dont worry, both bands are recording professionally in a studio penthouse establishment on state/main in chicago at steve albinis electrical audio

kewl huh?

PEACE

Love
Bong Bros 1979

DETROIT BASKETBALL Struggling to stay above .500 but won against the rockets by 20 points

landscape artic tundra

Correct. BB.
that demo is not the final version. It is being recorded at a different place.

I love it

They FU CKING conviced you joel. your a fuc king conformist, i cant beleive this!

don't diss Mr. Joel... or else.

DETROIT BASKETBALL **** you

landscape Reed

eat crap, you guy girl

hello everyone
just hear to clarify that the song on the site is not for the split
it was simply a "demo" recording done in a friends basement studio and was more of a learning experiece for both parties involved
this demo isnt meant to be a professional sounding recording just somthing so we can have it on record and what not
but thanks for your interest and we are looking forward to the upsoming shows

ps we have a handfull of new songs to perform for you - see you there.

and to the members of TS

we must get together and finish writing the collab soon. just call us.