Return to Website

Tanooki Suit

"We know all your favorite spots."

Tanooki Suit
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Petoskey show

Hey, who ever from tanooki who actually reads this. This is Logan Matter from the band Two Faced Heroes. I'm putting a show together in Petoskey for November 13th and I wanted to invite you guys to play with us. So if you could let me know send me an E-mail at loganmatter@hotmail.com

Logan

DETROIT BASKETBALL Kerry

Re: Petoskey show

what are some details?

-w

its still in the early stages of planning, but here's whats for sure so far. Its saturday Nov. 13th. Its going to be at the YMCA of Petoskey (thats right downtown). Doors will open around 7:00PM. Admission price will probably 4 dollars. all ages. Other bands are not for sure yet, Kendall wanted to play, so most likely My Mona Lisa. I'll give you guys second to last playing. Probably 45 minute set or so, depending on what you want. And I'm sure there can be some money going your way for AT LEAST gas, I'll try to get you some money for playing.. So think about it. feel free to give me a ring at 330-1127....

logan matter

DETROIT BASKETBALL Kerry

cool thanks man.

-w

I'm going to have to know if you want to play that show in the next day or two. Eclipse is on board for the show by the way.. so if you can let me know by wednesday or so I'd appriciate it. thanks

Logan

DETROIT BASKETBALL Kerry