Return to Website

Tanooki Suit

"We know all your favorite spots."

Tanooki Suit
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shows at colleges, with Love Cushion?

Hey this is Rob, from Love Cushion, my band members in college are going to try to get shows at thier campuses (spelling?) if we can have other bands come with to play, it would be great if you guys would do it, if you want.. I will keep in touch about it through this thread, take care.

landscape Nice, but very annoying looking colors.

Re: Shows at colleges, with Love Cushion?

Yeah, we saw you guys play at Rockzilla too. You were pretty good if I remember correctly. As far as playing college shows, that would be pretty sweet. We would love to play with you guys at different campuses. Drop us an E-Mail or Instant Message us (if you can) if you find a show. All our contact info can be found on this website.

Oh yeah, you can also call me @ 392-1419 on my cell. And just out of curiosity which schools are you guys thinking of, because we know people in Kalamazoo, Mt. Pleasent, Lansing, and Ann Arbor

Yeah as far as my friends colleges go, My friend (drummer) Mike ******* goes to CMU in Mt. Plesant, and our bassist Hana Murray is going to the college in Ann Arbor, I can never remember what the college is... I think it is UofM??? Anyways. if you guys ever want to reach me about taking photos or anything my cell is 350-2231... snap!

does love Cushion have a website

landscape medium rare, hold the mayo and onions

Nope not yet... we havn't really gone into any process of making one either...

http://www.love-cushion.com

they do now.......

i think it's hilarious how it censored out my last name cos it's kinda like a swear word. i ******* rule

anyways, yeah we've got a website now, and all that jazz...we can get shows in mt pleasant pretty much any saturday we want, if you guys are interested in playing down there (even without us) i'll try & get a demo to Erik (the guy that does booking there) & i'm sure he'd be real interested in booking you guys.

MIke

DETROIT BASKETBALL isn't that interesting

landscape i put down a plains card and tap it for one white mana

apparently Northern does a lot of on campus shows too.
Rob, you forgot that U of M was in ann arbor???

It'd be good for us all to play down at CMU. Right now the guy that does all the shows is trying to secure a place in Midland, and apparently the shows there are pretty large. Between TS, V!FTS and us, we should be able to pull a sizeable amount of people out there.

.chris

DETROIT BASKETBALL YES!

landscape Rural

Yeah that would be a good time, let us know.