Ibiza GAY Forum

A space for visitors to Ibiza GAY to exchange news views and ideas

Ibiza GAY Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: looking for a mate to share a hotel room

going to ibiza 1st week of july for 5-7 nights whats your idea of a good week in ibiza

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi,

I'm looking for other gay guys to share a hotel room in Ibiza. I'm 26yold from the States.

Re: Re: looking for a mate to share a hotel room

I think my idea of a good week in Ibiza is sun, sex, more sun and more sex... how about you? the only problem is that I'm going to be there in September (4-9)

Re: Re: Re: looking for a mate to share a hotel room

I'd love to go in September. Do you live party favors? I'm 36, but am FUN as Hell!

Replying to:

I think my idea of a good week in Ibiza is sun, sex, more sun and more sex... how about you? the only problem is that I'm going to be there in September (4-9)

Re: Re: looking for a mate to share a hotel room

HI I´M MEXICAN I´M LOOKING FOR A FRIENDS IN IBIZA FOR BIG PARTY CHECK MY WEBSITE AND INVESTIGATE ALL ABOUT ME I SPEAK ENGLESH, ESPAÑISH, ITALIAN AND A SO BAD FRENCH,

WWW.MIGUELMOLINATORRES.FREESERVERS.COM

I´M 27 YEARS OLD FROOM CANCUN MEXICO AN IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME IN EUROPE, I´M ALONE WITHOUT BOY FRIEND AN SO HOT I DONT HAVE INTINERARY YET BUT I WILL ARIBE TO ROME BY DELTAN AIR LINES 03/08/03 AND I HAVE TO RETURN FOR PARIS THE 29/08/03 PARIS / ATLANTA / MEXICO CITY /CANCUN

MY E-MAIL IS MMTMIGUELIN@HOTMAIL.COM

Replying to:

going to ibiza 1st week of july for 5-7 nights whats your idea of a good week in ibiza

Replying to:

hi,

I'm looking for other gay guys to share a hotel room in Ibiza. I'm 26yold from the States.