Return to Website

Email Pals Wanted!

Please leave your ads for email pen pals here and enjoy!

Email Pals Wanted!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY RELATIONSHIP IS SO MESSED UP, I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!!!!

hI I'M TONI. I AM 36 YR.OLD FEMALE LOOKING FOR PENPALS,MALE OR FEMALE, WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS TO TALK ABOUT HOW MESSED UP MINE IS. I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO FAMILY OR FRIENDS ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. IT IS TOO CLOSE TO HOME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME FRIENDS AND DISCUSS MY SITUATION EMAIL ME ANYTIME.
THANKS

Re: MY RELATIONSHIP IS SO MESSED UP, I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!!!!

Well i would like to be ur friend...i'm 18 getting married next month....i live with my bf and i self esteem problems big time....i would love to talk to you

I understand how you may feel. I am going through alot myself and I just don't talk to my family. I keep everything inside. I do talk to God, right now is a difficult time in my life with my relationship. It ended recently and I am having a difficult time. If you care to talk please write back

Re: Re: MY RELATIONSHIP IS SO MESSED UP, I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!!!!

Hi, I Saw you Message, and wanted to know if you still needed that someone to talk to....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I understand how you may feel. I am going through alot myself and I just don't talk to my family. I keep everything inside. I do talk to God, right now is a difficult time in my life with my relationship. It ended recently and I am having a difficult time. If you care to talk please write back

dear toni. i would like to be your friend.because we all need someone to talk to. sincerly randy

I'm in a bad way also, but I have a little boy so I can't leave him because she's not to stable... If you want to speak please email me...

i would be willing to talk to you i don,t know if i can help or not i am 56 and a single parent of 12yr old daughter i am lonely but have strong faith please tell what happen.Sincerely dave