Return to Website

Ask Shovel!

Ask the great Shovel anything about being a biker! Ask the great one anything at all!

Ask Shovel!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tours

Hey Shovel, Have you ever taken a group on a tour of Florida! I'll bet you know some interesting places and interesting ways to get there! I spoke to a guy that knows Evo his name is Marvin and he said that you two have been all over. I just moved to Florida recently and joined H.O.G. but they keep it all fairly local. If you are not willing to include anyone newe on your next adventure do you know anyone that might be? Please let me know soon as I would like to get to know your great state!

Re: Tours

this is a very good topic evo and i hve been doing some talking since you wrote. sorry it took so long to get back but i wanted to talk to evo first and low and behold the wimp thought it was a good idea. we are even toying with the idea to invite all the hogsters in our area to come along. that i am even talking to someone about having a tattoo party for all hogsters and even some other people. hope to hear from you soon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Shovel, Have you ever taken a group on a tour of Florida! I'll bet you know some interesting places and interesting ways to get there! I spoke to a guy that knows Evo his name is Marvin and he said that you two have been all over. I just moved to Florida recently and joined H.O.G. but they keep it all fairly local. If you are not willing to include anyone newe on your next adventure do you know anyone that might be? Please let me know soon as I would like to get to know your great state!