Swamp Donkee's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Swamp Donkee's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Im in the sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hows everyone doing? I finally made it to Mississippi. I had some trouble. about 350 miles from home my battery went dead. I was at a alnight walmart at 330am. They tested my battery and it was ****!!! I got another and I was on my wat until my alternator went out F U C K!!!!! I had to get a roach motel where somthing bit my Kaylee a hundred times. I went to autozone that morning and got a altenator and they let me use their tools thank god. Then we were on our way!!!!!! About 100 miles from mississippi Mary's dog ****** in my lap the little mother f u c k e r!!! We made a 13 hour trip in 25 hours This was the worst birthday I have ever had. I'll see every body in a week if god is willing. LOVE PEACE and DONKEE GREASE!!!!

Favorite Band : Donkee Duncan

Re: Im in the sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!

put some grasshead over the whale hole, lead'em to drive over it and then suck the f#%$ing blood out. **** i hear a banjo playin.

Favorite Band : flying monkey diamonds

Happy birthday Tim, I hope the dog doesn't **** in your lap again!! Best of luck out there in Deliverence Land, SQUEEL LIKE A PIG!!!!!!

columbian, CRANK, PIG FUC&ER
NAME a weed, a speed, and last thing you had sex with.
Peewee told me to do it.

Favorite Band : flying monkey diamonds

I think I just got blamed for some messed up s h i t! I really don't want to know what the last animal you had sex with was.