Return to Website

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum

Welcome to the official American Kenpo Karate International forum.

This is a PUBLIC forum setup up for the sharing of information and was placed here for the enjoyment of all regardless of affiliation. We ask that you help us to maintain this forums original purpose. Any slanderous comments made about any ORGANIZATION or INDIVIDUAL will be removed. If you do not leave your name and a valid email address your posting may also be removed.

If you are interested in finding the closest AKKI instructor to you, please visit our Regional Representatives page and contact your area's Regional Rep for more information.

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Fall 2012 Paul Mills International Kenpo Camp Dates Announced!
Save the Dates! The official dates for the Fall 2012 Paul Mills International AKKI Camp in Evanston, WY will be September 28-30th. Camp schedule is forthcoming. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up with the details at https://www.facebook.com/akkikenpo
Views: 672   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2012 4:37pm
by Ryan Wheaton
AKKI Techniques Plaques for sale
I am closing my studio in Concord, NC and have AKKI technique plaques for sale. These look great in a studio and are a great reference for students. Size 30in x 26.5in I am asking $20 each. The asterisks * were used to signify belt stripes for the kids class....
Views: 723   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2012 11:20am
by Barry Robinson
AKKI Kenpo Club forming in Citrus Heights CA
Hi I'm Mike Brown and I have formed a AKKI based Kenpo Club here in Citrus Heights CA We are practicing AKKI material from the manuals with some over site from Tim Berfield 2nd BLK Anyone in the area who wants to come a contribute or just have fun please do. I can...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 5:37pm
by Mike Brown
e
Eagle
AKKI kenpo chicago
Are there any AKKI schools in the chicagoland area? I checked your web site for school or contact info and found none. Thanks
Views: 872   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 4:36pm
by J
s
Steve
AKKI
Are there any AKKI Instructors or Affiliates in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin or Michigan?
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2017 9:27am
by Steve
AKKI Euro Camp, Dublin
I am on my way back to South Korea and wanted to mention the great camp I participated in at the weekend. Again Ger and Tony have excelled in their teaching and I can't thank you enough. As per every year in Dublin the bar keeps getting raised. The material and princ...
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2015 5:19am
by Bill Nelson
s
Steve
AKKI in Chicago IL area?
Are there any AKKI Kenpo Instructors in the Chicago IL area still teaching?
Views: 514   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2015 8:37am
by Steve
AKKI in Pinedale, WY???
I am looking to see if there is anyone who teaches or would be interested in teaching or just working out occasionally in Pinedale, WY??
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2014 12:10pm
by Richard Kaer
s
Steve
Brandon Songer
I am trying to get in touch with Brandon Songer. Anyone have a current email for him? Thanks Steve
Views: 854   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2014 1:58pm
by Steve
camp
When?
Views: 590   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2013 2:16am
by JON YAPLE
WOMAA World Martial Games XIV - Dublin Ireland
To all our European AKKI Members (and U.S. if interested)and all kenpoists from around the world. The WOMAA World Martial Games XIV, will take place August 9,10,11, 2013 at the City West Hotel/Conference Center/Golf Resort in Dublin, Ireland. 500 divisions of c...
Views: 570   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2013 11:20pm
by Bruce Smith
Non-Ranking Options for Kenpo Students: Advantages & Disadvantages?
I currently have a non-ranking option for students in my school, as my first priority is teaching practical self-preservation, with character development coming in a close second, and everything else falling in after based on the student's reasons for training. Thus,...
Views: 777   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2013 7:13pm
by Michael Breems
k
Kg
Akki in northern utah
I'm looking for an akki instructor in the northern utah area that teaches daytime or weekend classes. I work swing shift and don't have much of a choice in in classes because of that.
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2013 4:14pm
by Kg
Drills
Hey everyone. Another awesome camp has come and gone. Wow what an incredible time. Thank you to Mr and Mrs Mills for another unforgettable camp. Ok everyone. Mr Mills showed me a couple if drills pulled out if techniques. What I would like to see on this...
Views: 708   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2013 6:30pm
by Bruce Smith
Akki camp
Getting ancy lol. Does anyone know the dates of the next camp yet?
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2013 3:50pm
by David Sztajer
Mills Fighter Knife
I have a Mills Fighter Knife for sale. On the front is the AKKI crest and on the back it says RAFTER and the initials KK. This knife was made by the knife makers that no longer makes knife for Mr. Mills. If you are interested please email me...love.hope.dream.horses@...
Views: 981   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2012 8:34am
by Tisha HARRISON
Download Spring 2012 AKKI Camp Schedule
The AKKI Camp Schedule has been posted below! In case you missed it, the camp will be May 18-20, 2012 in Evanston, WY. More information below: http://www.akki.com/evanston/HouseOfPainSchedMay2012.pdf
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2012 10:19pm
by Ryan Wheaton
Spring Camp Dates??
I know it's still a bit early, but I am trying to get a vacation planned and really wish to make a trip that includes the camp. Any ideas on the date for the spring camp? Thanks
Views: 555   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2012 7:15pm
by Ryan Wheaton
Official 2012 AKKI Spring Camp Dates - READ THIS!
SAVE THE DATES! Mr. & Mrs. Mills are pleased to announce that the AKKI Kenpo Camp will be May 18th-20th in Evanston, WY. More details to come as they are made available.
Views: 673   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2012 7:11pm
by Ryan Wheaton
Spring Camp
New Camp Dates are out May 18-20th, 2012. That is awesome. After missing a whole year for the first time, I am not missing any more. I need my kenpo fix lol. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Dont' forget your kenpo toys! Bruce Smith/SPA AKKI Mid A...
Views: 603   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2012 5:16pm
by Bruce Smith
Training help in St. louis area
Hi I am looking for some help training in the st. louis MO area. AKKI is preferred but Non Tracy kenpo is the main thing I am looking for. A fellow student that wants another person to practice with would be awesome. I am not sure I could pay much money but maybe hav...
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2011 2:40pm
by JoolyBooly
b
Brett
akki in jacksonville north carolina
I just moved to camp lejuene in jacksonville north carolina. Does anyone know if there is any akki around here. Thanks
Views: 560   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 6:54pm
by Brett
Two Seminars in Salt Lake City, UT on Saturday December 10th with Mr. Mills
AKKI MEMBERS: We hope you can join Mr. Mills tomorrow Saturday December 10th starting at 5pm for two seminars at Arrowhead Martial Arts in Salt Lake City, UT! Learn more here: http://www.facebook.com/events/211807928895574/
Views: 579   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2011 10:28am
by Ryan Wheaton
a
Albert
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Salute, Albert (1st Brown)
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2011 3:28pm
by Albert
Liar
Kara doesn't do karate. She lies. (:
Views: 712   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 7:44pm
by Kara Lee Vaughn
Fall 2011 AKKI Camp Schedule Has Been Posted!
The Fall 2011 AKKI Camp Schedule has been posted. Be sure to visit the official American Kenpo Karate International association's facebook page to download the camp schedule, registration form and waiver! https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=128972537199453
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2011 8:16pm
by Ryan Wheaton
Studio in Idaho Falls?
Does anyone know if there are any AKKI studios in Idaho Falls, Idaho? I'm moving there and was hoping to get back into Kenpo. Thanks, John
Views: 593   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2011 5:25pm
by J. Wester
AKKI Fall Camp Dates!
SAVE THE DATES! The AKKI Fall Camp will be held September 15-18, 2011 in Evanston, WY. Call the Best Western today to make your reservations at 1 (307) 789-3770. Be sure to ask for the "Paul Mills AKKI" to get a special discount. More details coming soon!
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 5:55pm
by Ryan Wheaton
kenpo tecniques
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QRiFF0n-NY plz enjoy video..
Views: 733   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2011 12:18pm
by tatsujinpo
r
Rich
Join AKKI
Can a person join the AKKI without being in a school or club?? I would like to join and come to the semminars. And if so how can people join.
Views: 654   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2011 11:14pm
by Rich
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet