Return to Website

Jersey Late Greats Tech Support

Message Board and Tech Support for 1958 to 1972 Chevrolets. Ask any question someone may have the answer.

Jersey Late Greats Tech Support
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Car for wedding September 13, 2013

Hey guys,

I'm getting married on September 13, 2013 in Springfield, NJ and was looking to rent a classic car for the day to drive to the church and from there to the reception in Somerset, NJ. I'm looking to do something a little different and more original than the standard limo and always had a passion for classic muscle cars. In my early 20's I owned a 1979 Trans Am, and other family members have owned and worked Mustangs, Camaro's, Thunderbirds, etc.
I'm a 31 year old bank executive, A+ credit. Looking to rent a car for the wedding day and figured I'd reach out to some car clubs in the area first. Just so you get an idea on what I'm looking for my absolute dream car is a black 67 Camaro SS. I'd be looking for anything extremely clean(wouldn't want to damage the wedding dress), and automatic. Reliability is key obviously. Not sure what the pricing would be, but if its something I like I'm sure we can work it out, like I said it would only be a 1 day rental.
Please email me if you have a car that might fit what I'm looking for. BlankMichaelC@gmail.com. Thanks, I'm hoping to find something soon!

-Mike