Return to Website

Ask Shovel!

Ask the great Shovel anything about being a biker! Ask the great one anything at all!

Ask Shovel!
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
e
Eddy
Shovels
Hey Shovel, I ride a 67' FL and it is all original including the seat. No electric start. It kicks easy for me but when a freind tryed to do it he went flying off the bike right over the handle bars. I have never seen anything like it have you? Also do you know if I...
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2002 8:48am
by Eddy
b
bonnie
Re: Nothing
IF YOUR NOT KICKING YOUR NOT RIDIND!!!! KEEP IT STOCK, I KICK AND I AM A GIRL. KEEP IT REAL --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Shovel, I think you have a killer site! Shovels rule! I have a 70 superglide no electric barely enough for the headli...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 7:40am
by bonnie
b
bonnie
Re: Nothing
IF YOUR NOT KICKING YOUR NOT RIDIND!!!! KEEP IT STOCK, --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Shovel, I think you have a killer site! Shovels rule! I have a 70 superglide no electric barely enough for the headlight! I was thinking of adding a star...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 7:37am
by bonnie
b
bonnie
Re: Harley
HEY DOZER, DO YOU MEAN FUCK THE FACTORY???? LOVE YA MAN 74'S FOR EVER, DONT YOU AGREE SHOVEL --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Fuck the factory, Fuck the Factory, Fuck the Fucking Factory! Thank you for letting me vent! 74' Shovel Forever...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 7:28am
by bonnie
Re: You make me sick!
real fucking nice. even kidding about running bikers over with your car is sick!!! we have enough deaths due to stupid people. all i can say is get the fuck off the road --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:You make me sick! All of you biker bastards...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 7:02am
by Anonymous
b
Benzer
Survey
Who cares about these two fools just let them get what they deserve! I heard on the news that it was because they are gay. I guess if I was gay I wuold shoot myself not other people!
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2002 7:14am
by Benzer
Camping
Hey Shovel, I hear you know a lot about camping. I will be riding cross country on a 59' BMW. It's no Harley but still she's quite a classic. I rebuilt her in my shop in Arizona as I have restored many classic motorbikes. I have not just gone out for a long ride in o...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2002 7:51pm
by Daniel Duke
Tours
Hey Shovel, Have you ever taken a group on a tour of Florida! I'll bet you know some interesting places and interesting ways to get there! I spoke to a guy that knows Evo his name is Marvin and he said that you two have been all over. I just moved to Florida recently...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2002 7:15am
by Dace Peters
e
Evo
Re: Re: Survey
Hey Shovel, You're not supposed to tell anyone about my alter ego! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:righr on evo. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I say hang that varmint high as all hell! If kill'n is good enuff for him, wel...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 8:19am
by Evo
s
shovel
Re: Evo
as for all of our hogsters they are from real people that evo and i know. in real life "hanah" is a stripper. i'm married to the original blonde polack i'd love to be with a smart woman. but the lock gives me so many ideas for articles i just can't get rid of her. be...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:37pm
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: V-rod
thank you for the compliment. back in the day when pans and shovels ruled the roads. mostly if not all bikes were kick only you didn't see weman or wimps riding because they lacked the stregnth or the balls to kick them. now you have people riding bikes that have no...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:30pm
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: bikes
put it all together run it for accouple days then take it apart paint and chrome what you want then put it back together.get the book "tech,tips,and tricks." for shovels that should be of some help --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Shovel, A b...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:24pm
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: Your Survey
very true words hey nancy evo and i have a little wager going on as to where you live i think it's here in fl. evo thinks it's up north or northwest. help us out. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Dude, I don't have the time for a story. I jus...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:21pm
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: Shovels
i always bought extra corks so i would always have spairs sorry i don't have an idea for you. looks like you'll be hitchin for a while. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Shovel, Maybe you can help me out of a jamb! I have a leak at my push rod...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:18pm
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: Survey
yeah i watch it but they fucked up on the hearse. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hangings too good for them I think they should be lined up and shot! Hey Shovel: Do you watch monster garage? Jesse James builds the coolest bikes and the craziest...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:16pm
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: survey
your right maybe they didn't get hugged by their father when they were younger you fuckin panty waist --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:sorry about that I'm just a little confused! How do you know yhey got the right person and if so why do you wan...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:15pm
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: Survey
righr on evo. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I say hang that varmint high as all hell! If kill'n is good enuff for him, well then it's good enuff fer me! No reason I can think of ta let'em live!!!
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 12:14pm
by shovel
t
Tomm
Evo
Hey Shovel and Evo, I like the storie about Hannah. Is she a stripper or not? I know shes not real but what a woman. I have been married for many years to a smart woman, give me stupid everytime. I read your survey, is there anyone who thinks that these two should no...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 7:03am
by Tomm
w
Waco
V-rod
Hey Shovel, I own a V-rod and I think it's a great bike. Before I owned a Honda Shadow also a great bike. Two of my friends ride Shovels and they leak oil to beat the band and they also go thru batteries like no tommow. one is kick only and half the time he has probl...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 6:56am
by Waco
j
Jay B.
bikes
Hey Shovel, A big fan. I just got a project bike. a 70' Shovel any tips? It's in peices so I just hope it's all therer!
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 2:25pm
by Jay B.
Your Survey
Hey Dude, I don't have the time for a story. I just want to say like the survey . my freind Andy told me about it and I just could'nt wait to weigh in. I would like to piss on them first just before throwing the switch on old sparky. Talk at you soon!!!
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 4:42am
by Naked Nancy
r
Randy
Shovels
Hey Shovel, Maybe you can help me out of a jamb! I have a leak at my push rod tubes and I'll have to wait a week to get new corks . Do you know of something I could use in the meantime?
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2002 8:13pm
by Randy
Survey
Hangings too good for them I think they should be lined up and shot! Hey Shovel: Do you watch monster garage? Jesse James builds the coolest bikes and the craziest cars. Love that fire truck!
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2002 2:21pm
by Bill J.
a
andy
survey
sorry about that I'm just a little confused! How do you know yhey got the right person and if so why do you want to kill them ? It's not like they will let them out of jail or anything , right.
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2002 7:10am
by andy
Survey
I say hang that varmint high as all hell! If kill'n is good enuff for him, well then it's good enuff fer me! No reason I can think of ta let'em live!!!
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2002 11:57am
by Billy Bubba
s
shovel
Re: X-Roads Story!
get in line. if you see hannah in real life you'll want to go home and kick the shit out of your girfriend. she made evo and i promise never to tell where she works. as pretty as she is she already has a very large client list if we published the poor girl would be o...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2002 11:57am
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: Paint
if it's only pealing on the bottom it's improper preperation or there is a gas leak from either the pet=cock or the tank it's self. glad to hear you enjoyed the story. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I painted my bike two weeks ago and now the p...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2002 11:52am
by shovel
s
shovel
Re: Shovelhead
i don't know too much about miami but i do know about lauderdale. you can check out red racing, eastcoast choppers, and where i go is voodoo cycles. good luck talk to you soon --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Shovel, Whats up? My Shovel needs...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2002 11:50am
by shovel
v
Vinnie
X-Roads Story!
I was reading something in x-roads the other day and I'm a little concerned. whats all this about hannah working as a stripper. Is she or isn't she. If she is a stripper please tell me where she works cause if she looks anything like the cartoon character i'll be spo...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2002 10:22am
by Vinnie
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet