Return to Website

Collectible Treasures Antique and Collectibles Web Forum

Welcome to Collectible Treasures Antique and Collectibles Web Forum. Here you can post messages or ask questions on the subject of the collecting of antiques and collectibles. Make new contacts with others who enjoy the art of collecting. Find information you are seeking about your antique or collectible. This is a newly added addition to Collectible Treasures and we hope you enjoy it!

Collectible Treasures Antique and Collectibles Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
floor lamp

Does anyone have information on the Colonial-Premier Lamp Company Chicago, IL? I have a deco looking floor lamp I'm trying to research....

Re: floor lamp

Hi there,
I saw your very old posting re: request for info on colonial-premier lamp. Did you ever find out any info about the company? I have a deco looking table lamp with a bakelite face that I am considering auctioning. I would appreciate any info.

Thanks
Diana

Re: floor lamp

I have a set of two lamps and a table from Colonial-Premier Co. One lamp is a 3 way bridge lamp, the other is a 3 way mogul base with a fluorescent lamp encircling it. The table has tipping ash tray and cast sarrying handle. All are either nickle or silver plated brass. VERY heavy. They are what I would call art deco, but I am not an expert. I can exchange pictures if you are interested.