Return to Website

Collectible Treasures Antique and Collectibles Web Forum

Welcome to Collectible Treasures Antique and Collectibles Web Forum. Here you can post messages or ask questions on the subject of the collecting of antiques and collectibles. Make new contacts with others who enjoy the art of collecting. Find information you are seeking about your antique or collectible. This is a newly added addition to Collectible Treasures and we hope you enjoy it!

Collectible Treasures Antique and Collectibles Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
top secret confidantial

TOP SECRET AND CONFIDANTIAL

ANCIANT BOOK CALLED "LORDS PRAYER" OR "LORDS PRAYER BOOK" ON SALE BY OWNER LEGALLY

İf you interested anciant,historical,sacted items Please read below if you are not interested Please for give me for dispturbing you but itis realy top secret and confidantial and wan to make a good business with someone.

I have friend wans to sell this very valuable anciant book to someone legally.Also you can get more detailed information from BERLIN LIBRARY in germany but Please aware you can get this information ONLY from this academic resources and you can not get any information from anyother resources because I will explain below and also describe you to this ainciant item as well.
------------

- The appearance looks 5mm x 5mm
- Inner pages size 3,5mm x 3,5 mm
- 8 pages total 16 pages
- written inside 7 languages(english,german,italian, american english,francis,sweden,netherlands)
- the subject written inside the story about father and son,those time used for secret praying.called Lords payer or Lords prayer book.In church,havras and sinagogs known as a most smalest sacred book.its has a own magnifiying glass only read.
Long time ago it had made or created 13 pieces and present time not known howmany are left and where are they
above information taken from Berlin library in germany.Hovewer this anciant small sacred book left from jewish person while in the time 2 world war

If you are interested this kind of business Please!! let me know and I can give you more detailed information about this topic.

My e-mail adresses are : mustafa2080@hotmail.com

Thanks.