Return to Website

Ask Shovel!

Ask the great Shovel anything about being a biker! Ask the great one anything at all!

Ask Shovel!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Chopper

Hi Shovel, What do you know about bikes? Are Choppers the best or racers or baggers or what? I'm having an argument with my O'lady and she wants me to trash the Chopper. It's a 72' Shoveland shes "Old School" The real deal. Now I know shes not real comfoprtable bot niether is my O'lady and I wouldn't trade her in. So what should I do? I don't have the doe to buy a new bike but what if I by a old one and fix it up. What should I look for? What is more comfortable than a chopper but won't break my back to pay for it. It really needs to be a Harley not some Jap crap! Thanks in advance for the advise. "Your bro Joe"

Favorite Mag: The Horse

How did you find us? Other site

Re: Best Chopper

you have accouple choices.One you can buy a f.l.h. rolling chassis and swap you power plant over. just about anything will be more comfortable then a ridgid. it all depends on how you want to ride. A geezer glide can pack off the wife and anything else you might need. A cruiser will carry the wife but not much else. A sport bike is fun but the wife is back to ********** Now i saved this last bit for last if it is the wife thats doing most of the complaining do what i did and buy her a sporty and tell her to get the hell off of your scoot. it worked for me. good luck later