betty's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

betty's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OUR STOLEN HORSE "CANDY" !!!

Hello to all-we are searching for our precious little 3 year old AQHA mare, "CANDY". She was stolen from our trainers' barn in the middle of the night on 4/17/03 from Orchard, Texas (Houston area). Please view "CANDY" at the link listed above for photos and complete information. *There is a substantial reward for her safe return!* Someone may be riding her in the upcoming Houston Livestock & Rodeo parade, or in any parade in any city! "CANDY" has very unusual facial markings and will stand out in a crowd! I will be happy to mail anyone flyers to post in their local feed stores, veterinary offices, or convenience stores-all you have to do is drop me an email with your address & they're out to you ASAP! PLEASE, take a few minutes to look at our beautiful little horse "CANDY". Maybe someone you know has our horse. Thanks for your time & God Bless you.
PS-anyone with connections to Law Enforcement, The Texas Rangers, or media, I will be extra happy to hear from you. Heartbroken in Houston, Cheryl & Paul Snyder

city , state Houston, Texas

Re: OUR STOLEN HORSE "CANDY" !!!

I do so hope and pray you find your horse...i will keep you and her in my prayers and may GOD grant you her safe return . DON"T give up a miracle may happen when you least expect it.

Betty

city , state ararat nc

Re: OUR STOLEN HORSE "CANDY" !!!

CANDY HAS BEEN RECOVERED SAFE & SOUND AFTER 15 MONTHS!!! "STOLEN HORSE INTERNATIONAL" WAS A BIG PART OF THE RECOVERY PROCESS, NEXT TO THE LORD & LOTS OF PRAYERS! IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME PERSONALLY AT; cherylsnyder6969@yahoo.com
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME IN ANY WAY TO FIND MY PRECIOUS "CANDY"!
PEACE FROM AUSTIN, CHERYL A. SNYDER

city , state Austin, TX