CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing and vocation

I am a 56 year old single man, daily communicant, from Sydney, Australia. I was diagnosed as schizophrenic in 1983 and had many hospitalizations for this in the 1980/90's, but none now for many years. I still take regular medication for this illness and also for diabetes, which I developed in 2007. I currently live in a supported environment due to an acquired brain injury, from an incident occurring in 2008, which resulted in a badly damaged memory. I am requesting prayer for a healing of this brain injury, particularly the memory, and also for the healing of the diabetes. Additionally, I have been a friend, for many years, of a community of men called the Mother of God Brothers. They have a particular devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe, whom they take as their patroness, and are active in the pro-life apostolate. I would like to join their community and become a brother but my mental illness presently precludes me. I am also requesting prayer for a healing of the schizophrenia and a favorable hearing from the Brothers about joining their community.I am a 56 year old single man, daily communicant, from Sydney, Australia. I was diagnosed as schizophrenic in 1983 and had many hospitalizations for this in the 1980/90's, but none now for many years. I still take regular medication for this illness and also for diabetes, which I developed in 2007. I currently live in a supported environment due to an acquired brain injury, from an incident occurring in 2008, which resulted in a badly damaged memory. I am requesting prayer for a healing of this brain injury, particularly the memory, and also for the healing of the diabetes. Additionally, I have been a friend, for many years, of a community of men called the Mother of God Brothers. They have a particular devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe, whom they take as their patroness, and are active in the pro-life apostolate. I would like to join their community and become a brother but my mental illness presently precludes me. I am also requesting prayer for a healing of the schizophrenia and a favorable hearing from the Brothers about joining their community.