Return to Website

Tanooki Suit

"We know all your favorite spots."

Tanooki Suit
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don't delete my posts

I'm serious. I really don't care who the nazi is, it's uncalled for. If you don't want to get spit on or your ass beat. This board is already ridiculous enough without censorship. There hadn't been a post in almost a week so you could use the content, there certainly isn't a said theme or set of rules for the forum, so there is no reason to be a nazi.

Re: Don't delete my posts

Did someone delete another post? If they did, I apologize, this time it wasn't me. I only deleted the "two things" one because it was getting out of hand on everyone's part. I wasn't trying to censor any particular person.

not me

i dont know how to delete so couldnt be me. i thought your posts were entertaining steve haha.

Do you care about people seeing your opinions on a sixteen year old?

I thought making fun of football and cheerleaders was more than acceptable amongst indie,nerd,punk,hardcore,metal,pop-punk,emo,ska,grind,sludge,hip-hop,alternative,nu-metal,new-wave,noise-core,metal-core,crust,and thrash bands forums across the world.

Well i have never really played highschool football, but tom degrout does and he seems like a good guy. ive never been a cheerleader and would never date them unless you could call whitney,missy,orkaysee one.

some of the soccer players in traverse city really suck. not all of them though

So why was my post deleted?

i dont know but i dont really care cause it was ridiculous, not you but both of us.

I don't give a **** what you think of my posts. Who, besides pat has admin powers?

It doesnt matter, stevie its a computer. dont worry about a bands forum that you dont even like.